Friday, September 09, 2005

This to check whether MI5 are doing their job.

I have trained my dog,'Jihad', to walk with over 2kg of Semtex.

Me plan is to go to Downing street and throw the bone of Jihad through the gates. He is such a nice Dog that the Pigs will want to pat him.

Den I says "He needs some water"

Da sucka policeman lets him in, and then with the Radio controlled remote it is Goodnight numbers 10 and 11 Downing St.

"Allah al akhabar".

Also I was one of the pilots on the 737 wot hit the Trade Centers. We were beamed off the plane before it hit by Scotty.

I thought I was going to die and then I realised that Bin Laden was working for the CIA who are George Bushes mates.

Anyway we dug a tunnel and there is a 70 megaton device with bacteriological agents embedded which when exploded (triggered by me taking a dump tomorrow) will wipe out mankind.

That leaves me and womankind to repopulate the planet. Whatever Cant that's reading this - tough shite to you.

1 Comments:

At 11:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi From the good ol' USA!

Hey buddy What do ya do for a living?
Seems like ya have to much time on ya hands.

Shebob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home