Sunday, October 30, 2005

George Best

If I ever read or have to listen to this anecdote recounted generally in this kind of tone, I will personally pay £75 to have a Chechen Hitman take out the Cant in question.

I know George Best is in the media lately for all the wrong reasons, but I just thought I would let rip with this little tale about Georgie in his prime.

It was straight after Manchester United's European Cup triumph. Besty ordered up some champagne to his hotel room. So the bellhop with the champagne knocks on the door and he doesn't get an answer, so he takes this as a sign to go straight in.

Anyway, what a sight greets his eyes. The European Cup's there, half filled with Shampoo and Bestie's on the bed with not one, but two Miss Worlds. He's got his cock up the arse of the blond one and the brunette one is licking his balls as he does this. To top it all this threesome's taking place on top of a pile of £50 notes.

"George," goes the bellhop, "George, where did it all go wrong?"

"Where did it all go wrong?" I ask you. That's so funny you couldn't make it up.

"Where DID it ALL go wrong?" That's probably the way he said it.

Hilarious!

I have since encountered this same bollox 14 times in the Newspapers - Cants.

1 Comments:

At 12:19 am, Blogger Log said...

cool blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home