Monday, October 31, 2005

Reasonable Force

As one who has been the subject of a couple of aggravated burglaries and a mugging yesterday's liberal becomes today's vigilante.

When you're up against them one on one you realise there is no tactic they will not employ in order to get away.

As an example me and the Mexican I lived with in some shithole surprised a couple of burglars who retreated and found they could not get out. They surprised us and one of them hit me in the chest with a wooden pole. How he did not break a rib, I do not know but I was young then.

We overpowered them but instead of beating both into unconsciousness like I would do now, I tried to call the police. One of the lads broke free, and smashed a teapot on the Mexican's head knocking him out, after I had managed to avoid his knife lunges though I got cut on the hand.

They fled into the night. The Police as ususal didn't care a flying fuck.

Try it. It will change your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home