Tuesday, November 01, 2005

David Blunket's Latest Squeeze.

Congratulations, Dave, you've pulled a total stunner. I've christened her 'Ecin' - Everything Cherie Is Not. There were some great pictures in the Star of her Topless Sunbathing - your bird, not Cherie - she'd only make Crufts monthly.

We were a bit doubtful about mad woman Kimberly who clearly had missed out on her rabies vaccination, but you have hit the jackpot with this hottie. Doubters are saving that your pulling power comes from being a top government minister, but I reckon you must have the gift of the gab. I'll have to try that "I want you to have my babies" line next time I'm out on the Chardonnay.

With me she even have to have my babies. I would just be happy if I managed to fire my sperm over the bitch's tits. And if I had the chance I would forgo masterbating for about 3 weeks just to make sure my jizz was nice and congealed and therefore good looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home